The Mayo PTA would like to invite you to participate in our 5th annual 5k run/walk with kid’s 1k fun run on Saturday May 4th 2019.
This event is to benefit the children at Dr. Leroy E. Mayo Elementary School in Holden. MA. The proceeds will go towards classroom enrichment, classroom supplies and other activities that benefit the children of the school. Please come and support the children by running or walking. Food & drinks provided!
Schedule – Saturday May 4th 2019
- Walk-in registration opens at 11:30am
- Family Fun Run (1k) will begin at 12:30pm
- 5K race/walk will begin at 1:00pm
Starting Line Location
Dr. Leroy E. Mayo Elementary School, 351 Bullard Street, Holden MA 01520
Parking is available on the school property as well as on nearby side streets. Parking on Bullard Street is prohibited.
A special thank you to all of our 2018 sponsors who helped make this event successful!
- Andrew CampoBasso – Harbor One Mortgage
- Mulroy Family Dentistry
- Worcester County Memorial Park
- Miles Funeral Home
- Bercume Equipment, Inc.
- Dr. Neal Novack
- Ellowitz Electric, LLC
- eXcel Fitness
- Greendale Physical Therapy
- Harrington Oil
- Jennifer Chatelle, LMHC
- O’Connor’s Restaurant & Bar
- The O’Rourke Group, Real Estate Professionals
- Pirani Electric
- Seven Saws
- Josh LaPan, CPA
- Soul Sync Wellness
- Squeeky Cleaners
- Wormtown Brewery
We would also like to thank the Worcester Railers for running a Ticket Fundraiser.[Top]